Become a Certified Wedding Planner (CWP)
Australia wide workshops-TBA
Come and join us for an amazing day full of inspiration and teaching!
Make sure you come to our wedding planning workshop.
This course is for current and past students.
Is it your dream to start your own business as a wedding planner? We have trained hundreds of students who now are running their own business all over Australia. We'll show you how to do a consulation with a client and plan the entire wedding like a true professional.
Time- 10:30- 5pm
Spend a day with our wedding planner instructor who will walk you through the very basics in starting your own wedding planning business to running your own business as a professional in the field. This course is great for people who love the class interaction and face to face communication instead of online learning. Proven training with graduates running businesses and employed in the wedding industry segments. Comprehensive support material including contracts templates, customer presentation material, business operations, marketing and management manuals.
A workshop with ongoing support and mentoring available through WPAA. Some people just prefer to attend a class and learn as much as they can in that setting. There are no assignments or exams for this workshop. Our goal is to teach you how to run your own wedding planning business. We have expert wedding trainers who run our workshops and are equipped to answer all your questions. We only run one workshop a year so be quick and register for this one. A $100 non refundable deposit is needed to secure yourself a spot! No discounts offered for this course.
Unit 1- Marketing the wedding planning business
- Capturing your audience (editorial)
Wedding Planner benefits
- Marketing that stands out
- Working with your competitors
How to market your business stand out.
Packages and pricing
- Putting together your own Business plan
Unit 2- Wedding Planning Disasters
- A step ahead in the planning
- Scenarios to evaluate as a planner
- Adapting the right attitude
Unit 3- Creating a bridal pack
- Creating a bridal pack
- Creating a wedding planner budget
- Creating wedding articles
- Wedding planner packages and pricing
Unit 4- Creating a wedding budget
- Working with a budget for your client
- Hindrances that will effect your budget
- Finding the best suitable suppliers
- Understand the price brackets for your city.
- Profit margins for every budget
Unit 5 - Wedding Ceremonies
- Working with the Client and also giving them the freedom to choose.
- Developing a wedding ceremony brochure
- Symbolic ceremonies
- Traditional ceremonies
- Celebrant and his role in the planning
- The wedding planners role in the ceremony
Unit 6 - Attributes of a successful planner
- Working with the couple- Client consultation
- The effects of a bad planner
- Recognising the essential characteristics of a planner
- How to contribute in every area of the planning
Wedding Planning Workshop
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
No refunds or returns